AGS Conecta Premium
AGS Conecta Premium is an easy-to-install multilingual professional desktop application, fully supported by the AGS Cloud-based Telematics Services Platform. An ideal solution to meet the needs of all kinds of companies that need to control and manage real-time the activity of their industrial vehicles fleets.
AGSConecta Premium is equipped with advanced administrative and management tools, allowing more efficient use of the telemetrically obtained data coming from the different onboard devices of the vehicle fleets.
Among its main features, is its ability to interact with other AGS family product solutions (AGSConecta, AGSTermotel, and AGSConecta Mobile), allowing the complete administration and management of the organization's users or their guests, as well as the management of vehicle data reported to other telematics platforms integrated by AGS, facilitating and improving customer relations with other companies, organizations and end customers.
In addition, AGSConecta Premium offers an easy-to-use and intuitive interface, with a very fast display of the user requested data, either in real-time or from the stored historical data.
One of the aspects that our AGSConecta Premium customers value most is that it focuses on providing telematics technical assistance through the AGS Technical Assistance Center, either by using its "Assistance" module, from which they can report all kinds of notifications and incidents quickly and easily, and check the performed procedure status anytime or by activating the "AGS Support" button, which allows them to be assisted in real-time by an AGS technician in the event of an incident, or to obtain the necessary application-use training.
AGSConecta Premium has a remote update service, to guarantee continuous improvement and evolution, allowing to effectively meet present and future needs.
- GPS tracking and online visualization of fleet vehicles, as well as peripherals connected to the devices (CANBus, OBD II, immobilizer, etc.).
- Online historical data up to the last five (5) years of all data obtained from on-board devices.
- Advanced functionalities Points of Interest (POI's), Geographic Zones, and GPRS messaging.
- Advanced Routing: route calculation and planning based on the type of vehicle, traffic, allowed roads, availability of driving hours according to the digital tachograph and alternative routes, estimation of toll costs, fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, and so on.
- Graphical analysis and reports, of routes, speeds, temperature graphs, fuel level, and consumption, mileage and driving/rest times, digital tachograph compliance, efficient driving, etc..., either grouped by days, weeks, fortnights, months, or in a selected period by the user.
- Online activity visualization of vehicle's refrigeration equipment in each of its "Zones", and remote configuration of its main parameters.
- Real-time control of the digital tachograph of both vehicle and drivers, verification of compliance with current regulations, and automated remote downloading of the corresponding tachograph and driver card files.
- Real-time display of the status, events, and critical alarms caused in the vehicle's TEBS and TPMS systems.
- Bidirectional messaging panel with the drivers (requires AGS Driver), being able to include documents and/or photos.
- Digital file Document management (documents/photos) sent/received between vehicle drivers and application users.
- Online planning and control of work and service report obtained from the customer's ERP system and to be performed by the vehicle drivers.
- Programming and control of multiple alarms associated with the activity of vehicles and/or connected peripherals.
- Real-time management and control of vehicle maintenance.
• Windows 7 or higher
• Internet Explorer 11 or higher
• .Net Framework 4.5.2 or higher
• Internet connection
• 1GB RAM
• 250MB of free hard disk space