The AGSTermotel Premium application is equipped with advanced administrative and management tools, allowing more efficient use of the telemetrically obtained data coming from the different Conecta+ product family thermographs connected with customer´s cold-storage rooms, for both food and/or medicine distribution centers.
In addition, AGSConecta Premium offers a simple and intuitive interface, with a very fast display of the requested data, either in real-time or from stored historical data.
One of the most valued aspects of the AGSTermotel Premium application by our customers is its focus on providing them with technical assistance with the AGS Technical Assistance Center, either by using its "Assistance" module, from which they can report all types of notifications and incidents quickly and easily and check the status of the steps being taken at any time or by activating the "AGS Support" button, which allows them to be assisted in real-time by an AGS technician in the event of an incident or to obtain the necessary training on the application.
The AGSTermotel Premium application is equipped with an automatic remote update service to ensure continuous improvement and evolution, allowing it to effectively meet present and future needs.
The AGSTermotel Pro application, in addition to having the same main features as the AGSTermotel Premium application, also has the following features:
- Online historical data up to the last five (5) years telemetrically obtained from the Conecta+ devices installed in the cold-storage rooms, as well as any incident and alarm occurred, and the user performed actions historical data stored in the application.
- Registration of the activity carried out by the users of the application following the quality criteria required by the Food Safety Standards (IFS) for transport and storage.
- Annual certification as stipulated in Annex 11: Computerized Systems" of the "Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products for Human and Veterinary Use", to facilitate validation by the quality departments of the companies that have to comply with this requirement.
- • Advanced management and administration administration of relevant documentation associated with Conecta+ family thermographs installed in cold rooms, such as:
- Module F Certificates and/or Module D Declaration of Conformity (electronically signed) corresponding to Conecta+ family thermographs.
- Calibration Certificates issued by AGS (electronically signed) or ENAC accredited laboratories (associated with AGS) for each of the digital temperature probes of the Conecta+ family or Conecta+ iTS Compact digital thermographs.
- Unlimited management and administration of the users receiving alarms from the application, being able to specify both the communication channels to be used and the timetable in which they can make the alarms.
Possibility of applying a legal electronic signature to the various reports available associated with cold chain compliance and/or incidents that have occurred.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- .Net Framework 4.6.1 or higher
- Internet connection
- 1GB RAM
- 200MB of free hard disk space