AGSConecta Pro, continuously assisted the AGS Telematics Services Platform in the cloud, has advanced administrative and management tools, allowing more efficient use of the telemetrically obtained data coming from the different vehicle fleet on/board devices.
Among its main features, is its ability to interact with other AGS family product solutions (AGSConecta, AGSTermotel, and AGSConecta Mobile), allowing the complete administration and management of the organization's users or their guests, as well as the management of vehicle data reported to other telematics platforms integrated by AGS, facilitating and improving customer relations with other companies, organizations and end customers.
Also, AGSConecta Pro offers a simple and intuitive interface, with an extremely fast display of the data requested by the user, either in real-time or from the historical data stored in the AGS Telematics Services Platform.
As is the case of the AGSConecta Premium application, the AGSConecta Pro application provides the user with telematics technical assistance provided by the AGS Technical Assistance Center, either by using its "Assistance" module, from which they can report all kinds of notifications and incidents quickly and easily, and check the performed procedure status anytime or by activating the "AGS Support" button, which allows them to be assisted in real-time by an AGS technician in the event of an incident, or to obtain the necessary application-use training.
The AGSConecta Pro application has a remote update service, to guarantee continuous improvement and evolution, allowing to effectively meet present and future needs.
AGSConecta Pro offers the same features as AGSConecta Premium, along with the following:
Unlimited management and administration of guest users for the AGSTermotel application use.
- Online historical data up to the last five (5) years of all data obtained from on-board devices installed in the company's vehicle fleets.
- Registration of the activity carried out by the users of the application following the quality criteria required by the Food Safety Standards (IFS) for transport and storage.
- Annual certification following Annex 11: Computerized Systems" of the "Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products for Human and Veterinary Use", which facilitates the compliance and validation of the requirements requested by the quality departments.
- • Advanced management and administration de documentación relevante asociada a los termógrafos instalados en los vehículos de flota, tales como:
- Module F certificates and/or Module D declaration of conformity for Conecta+ digital thermographs installed in the vehicle fleets.
- Calibration certificates issued by AGS or ENAC accredited laboratories for Conecta+ temperature probes associated with thermographs. emitidos por AGS o laboratorios acreditados por ENAC de las sondas de temperatura Conecta+ asociadas a las termógrafos.
- Programming and control of a wide variety of alarms associated with the compliance of temperature-controlled freight transportation requirements.
- Unlimited management and administration of alarms, being able to specify both the communication channels and the reception times of the alarms., pudiendo especificar tanto los canales de comunicación como el horario de recepción de las mismas.
- Legal electronic signature option for cold chain compliance and/or incident reports.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- .Net Framework 4.5.2 or higher
- Internet connection
- 1GB RAM
- 250MB of free hard disk space