The AGSTermotel Premium application is equipped with advanced administrative and management tools, allowing more efficient use of the telematically data obtained coming from the different Conecta+ thermographs available in customer´s cold-storage rooms of their food and/or medicine distribution centers.
In addition, AGSConecta Premium offers an easy-to-use and intuitive interface, with a very fast display of the user requested data, either in real-time or from the stored historical data.
One of the aspects that our AGSTermotel Premium customers value most is that it focuses on providing telematics technical assistance through the AGS Technical Assistance Center, either by using its "Assistance" module, from which they can report all kinds of notifications and incidents quickly and easily, and check the performed procedure status anytime or by activating the "AGS Support" button, which allows them to be assisted in real-time by an AGS technician in the event of an incident, or to obtain the necessary application-use training.
The AGSTermotel Premium application has a remote update service, to guarantee continuous improvement and evolution, allowing to effectively meet present and future needs.
- Real-time visualization of the temperature and/or humidity reported by the Conecta+ family devices installed in all customer´s cold-storage rooms, and grouped by each food and/or medicine distribution center to which they belong.
- Online historical data up to the last five (5) years telemetrically obtained from the Conecta+ devices installed in the cold-storage rooms, as well as any incident and alarm occurred, and the user performed actions historical data stored in the application.
- Online display panel of all alarms and relevant incidents that have occurred, those pending to be read, and their historical data, whether caused by Conecta+ devices or by incidents that have occurred in the distribution center, e.g. communication and power supply.
- Graphical analysis and reports of the temperatures and/or humidity recorded by the Conecta+ family devices and all the alarms caused in the period consulted, whether grouped by day, week, month, or freely selected by the user.
- Programming and control of a wide variety of alarms associated with the activity of the cold rooms and the Conecta+ family devices.
- Online management and control of maintenance associated with Conecta+ family devices.
User dashboard, alarm receivers, cold rooms, thermographs of the Conecta+ family, digital temperature or humidity probes, applications for users' mobile devices, etc...
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- .Net Framework 4.6.1 or higher
- Internet connection
- 1GB RAM
- 200MB of free hard disk space
WINDOWS 10 SUPPORT:
AGSTermotel Pro/Premium is supported by Atlantis Global System for the following Windows 10 versions: Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise.
AGSTermotel Pro/Premium is supported in the following Windows 10 service patches: Current Revision, Current Business Revision, and all LTSB (Long Term Service Releases).